2015 Wrap Up
Well, 2015 literally flew by. I probably say this every year but I LITERALLY can't believe that tomorrow it will be a new year!
What 2015 looked like for me:
- First year down happily married to my best friend! *Heart you, Steven*
- 1st (hopefully annual) sibs weekend!
- Lots of concerts
- Celebrated the last "day" of being single for two dear friends (what happens at a bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party) ;) ;)
- Went to FL for a girls weekend with Stevens family. I'm truly lucky to have the best second family!
- Had the honor of documenting the wedding of one of my oldest friends
- Had the honor of standing up with one of my dearest friends when she said "I do" to her best friend (who is also a dear friend of mine)
- One of the best weekends of my life on an island with friends
- Received some really hard and scary news about my father. I have been blown away by all of the love and support our family (especially my father) has received! I became a founding member of "Team Tim" and was truly touched by everyone that joined in. This was the hardest part of 2015 by far, but looking to 2016 to deliver even more healing for him. I know it will. *I love you, Dad!*
- Met my best friends baby girl aka my new BFF!!
- TURNED 30 and had the BEST surprise party EVER! *thank you times a million, Steven and Bridge*
- Amazing trip to NYC with my mom and sis
- Cried so many tears of joy watching my baby sis walk across the stage and graduate with her MASTERS!
2015 was definitely busy for Colleen Schmidt Photography as well! I am so so grateful for each and every person that let me document a part of their lives this year. I am truly blessed to do what I love and I can't imagine doing anything else! You are all the reason I am able to do this and I don't think there are enough thank you's in the world for that. Thank you for supporting little old me and my dream. #blessed!
Thank you, 2015. You have been a roller coaster ride, that's for sure. But life is about the ride, am I right? Ready for the next ride in the new year (maybe I will get the courage to hold up my arms this time going down the hill. Can't promise anything, though.) ;)
2016, BRING IT!