Oh, Hello There!
Wedding Collections start at$1,900
Lifestyle Sessions start at $250
The first thing you need to know about me is that I'm a hugger. I will hug you if you let me (and probably even if you don't).
I L-O-V-E that I have the honor of documenting (one of) the most important days in a couples life. Wedding days are full of love, happiness and (well, there better be) dancing. What's not to love!? It's the day everyone you love is in one place. Let me tell you-- it's pretty kick ass! I like to be there to catch all the moments you forgot about (or didn't even know that happened) all while documenting the love you have for your best friend, surrounded by all the people you love, while you look like a million bucks dancing your butt off.
If you're the type of couple that likes to laugh, hug and are hoping for a more documentary approach when it comes to your wedding photos, then I'm the photographer for you!
5 Things about me:
(Sit back, relax and grab a cup of coffee because I like to ramble). 😜
1. I am a new mommy to a beautiful baby girl. These past two months have been the best two months full of love and learning with my new best friend. It's hands down the coolest thing I've ever done 👶♥️
2. I could eat pizza everyday. I'm 100% not kidding. Seriously, let's order some pizza!! Pepperoni and banana peppers, please!
3. I LOVE traveling. I find a new piece of myself each time I push myself out of my comfort zone while seeing new places and soaking up different cultures. I've had the privilege of seeing so many amazing places (Ireland and South Korea to name drop a few, heyyy)!! I don't want to stop there and there are so many more places on my list (I'm coming for you, Antarctica)! Not to mention there are so many places in our awesome country that I need to check off my list as well so even if you aren't in Ohio and want a photoshoot or are getting married--hit me up! 🤓
4. I like to lose myself in fantasy worlds. I would love to go to Hogwarts, Westeros, Sunnydale or any Galaxy far far away. ✨💫 If anyone has any suggestions I'm looking for a new show or book to dive into. Where my fellow Hufflepuff's at??
5. I first went to school for theatre and thought I would see my name in lights! But after never getting cast in any of the plays, (haha I'm at peace with it) I decided to focus my efforts elsewhere and took a Photography class. During that class I fell in love with the dark room. I found out that I love freezing time and emotion with a photograph. Before I knew it I was hooked. I bought a camera and the rest is history (well a longer history I can get into at another time, haha).
If you made it to the end of this you're the real MVP. 😜
Lets get together for some coffee and chat about Photography, A photo shoot you want to do, Your big day, Harry Potter, or swap travel stories!! ♥️
Email me and we can set something up! :)